Veterinary Dermatology of New England wishes everyone a safe and healthy day.
We are taking precautionary measures and remain open through this evolving situation with the Novel Coronavirus.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- All check-in and check-out, and medication pickup, will remain curbside at this time.
- Please text: (978) 355-7097 when you have arrived to check in.
- If you can’t text us, please call: (978) 399-0100 and press -0- for the receptionist. If we are unable to answer your call, please leave us a message with your name and your pet’s name and the purpose of your call, our receptionist will get back to you. Do not hang up and continue to call. We are a very busy practice, and we will get right back to you if you leave a message.
- Please wait in your car for a technician to call you back to begin your appointment.
- During this time, we are only allowing our patients, your pets, to enter the building.
- Please, do not bring children to our clinic. Children are not allowed to enter the building for any purpose. We are sorry, safety is everyone’s priority.
- Masks are required for any person, regardless of vaccine status, at all times while inside the building.
- Procedures such as blood and or urine collection, ear cleaning, rechecks, treatments of any kind, and first visit appointments will be performed in our treatment area while owners wait in your car.
- Please remain 6’ from our staff members and allow our technicians to restrain your pet. If your pet is protective of you and/or your vehicle, please have your pet muzzled for everyone’s protection.
We appreciate your support and patience as we find a normal through this time of COVID. Please try to find a reason to smile, and be kind to one another, and our fur babies, we look forward to seeing you.
Cheryl A. Culver